Universe Board

Full Version: gunz crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone help me? my gunz still crashing for about a week now. i dont know what to do, firewall is off, anti virus is off but still crashing everytime i enter game. if anyone knows my problem just msg me, thanks i appreciate all the help
Try completely un-installing the game restart computer turn off anti virus and fire wall Then download completely new port forward if needed and hope for the best if not maybe team viewer can be a option for us. Smile
Hello!

-Provide us with more details about your PC
-What windows is it running?
-How many gigs of ram?
-Graphic card?

You may need to update drivers / graphic card (Look up what graphics card you have and google it for an update)
You may try @Krustty  /  @TokerJoker Solution as well!
Try those solutions and let us know if your problem is fixed!
Try to delete "gunz.exe" in gunz folder
el problema que tienes es el siguiente  es exe. logra bajarlo de la web y remplazarlo  ese es tu problema
Hello,

Did you already solve your issue?
Please, tell us or this thread will be closed in 24-48 hours if you don't reply.

Regards,
Pepita.
The best thing to do is to make sure all of your drivers are up to date or back up your computer and completely reset it with everything up to date.
A lot of the times your connection between the servers' ports is being blocked.
You might have a program that blocks the server from being accessed (this can honestly be ANYTHING).
Try to allow your exceptions of UGG in your FW/AV.
I will close this thread because I think you already solved this problem.
But If you have any other problem or if your problem persists let us know
The topic is not solved, so the prefix was changed to the appropriate one.
Thread will remain closed --> if you need more help, make another one.