Universe Board

Full Version: Possible Missed donation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my order from the 4th of April was completed but my order from 2nd of April is still outstanding.

On the 2nd of April i donated €100.00EUR (order not complete)
On the 4th of April i donated €20.00EUR (Coins Delivered)

I understand coins take up to 10 days to be delivered but am confused as to why my order of 7 days was completed but not my order of 9 days.

Thanks for looking at my issue.

UserID: Apathetic
What's your payment method: Paypal
What email have you donated to: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. @ hotmail.com
Transaction IDs: (8U4804715A434503U) (4th of April))   (5CS01390S78010429)(2nd of April)
Transaction date: 8U4804715A434503U) (4th of April)) (5CS01390S78010429)(2nd of April)
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
(04-11-2017, 02:45 AM)Apathetic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, my order from the 4th of April was completed but my order from 2nd of April is still outstanding.

On the 2nd of April i donated €100.00EUR (order not complete)
On the 4th of April i donated €20.00EUR (Coins Delivered)

I understand coins take up to 10 days to be delivered but am confused as to why my order of 7 days was completed but not my order of 9 days.

Thanks for looking at my issue.

UserID: Apathetic
What's your payment method: Paypal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. @ hotmail.com
Transaction IDs: (8U4804715A434503U) (4th of April))   (5CS01390S78010429)(2nd of April)
Transaction date: 8U4804715A434503U) (4th of April)) (5CS01390S78010429)(2nd of April)
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I'll send it to our owner @Triwedix. Don't worry. Be patient, your coins will be sent as soon as possible.
Thanks, no worries. just wanted to make sure.
Generally larger transactions and donations will take longer for our administration to receive them. 
Considering on the 9th of April you only spent 20, compared to when on the 2nd of April you spent 100.
Regardless, you should see your coins in your account within a few business days (also keep in mind how long it takes for your Paypal security to confirm you actually have the money, lol). 

Should you NOT receive your coins by the remaining time left, then obviously you should re-post.
Dear @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. His other payment was by digital check. It ends up taking this as pending. Delay for approval
Coins sent solved!