Universe Board

Full Version: Lee (sage) Play 24/7 stay average scrub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Hi i'm lee from chile i play 24/7 and cant get as good as my idol brian someone kill me please"
I don't know if you're trying to ego me, but I am Savage in game.

Dodgy
I want to be like you when I grow up. Hanjah man you are a beast even gign knowns
(04-12-2017, 07:35 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't know if you're trying to ego me, but I am Savage in game.

Dodgy

no i was just ***** with the jews
(04-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Hanja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-12-2017, 07:35 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't know if you're trying to ego me, but I am Savage in game.

Dodgy

You became quite angry though..
(04-12-2017, 07:54 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Hanja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dodgy

You became quite angry though..
=D
lols.
enhance
You make me proud
Lee koreano jeje
Pages: 1 2