Universe Board

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-17-2017, 01:03 AM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Congratulations to our new Head Staff @Kllaus
Everybody knows h
ow much Kllaus works hard to help this server and players at forum/ingame. He's a good person and in my opinion it's more than deserved he becomes a Head Staff.

Farhat taught us well I guess.

P.S. Thais por favor volte.
(04-17-2017, 10:46 AM)Warrior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-17-2017, 01:03 AM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Congratulations to our new Head Staff @Kllaus
Everybody knows h
ow much Kllaus works hard to help this server and players at forum/ingame. He's a good person and in my opinion it's more than deserved he becomes a Head Staff.

Farhat taught us well I guess.

P.S. Thais por favor volte.

Yes, id like to see Thais again.  Heart Heart
(04-17-2017, 10:07 AM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Kllaus is an awesome, helpful person, he does so much for this
server! He would without a doubt make a great head staff.
Congrats bro!

I agree.
Q U A L I D A D E
ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper
Congratulations @Kllaus

Well deserved.

Heart
MERECIDÍSSIMO!!
Todos sabiamos que um dia você chegaria nessa posição.
Enfim, PARABÉNS e boa sorte. @Kllaus
Kllaus M O N S T R O
MEC MEC
B A L A N C E A D O ~ <3
Pages: 1 2 3