Universe Board

Full Version: About in-game Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I've been playing GunZ for quite a while now and lately I started to notice that most likely South-American players spike and simply don't give a sh*t about it.

There are no GM's online at all! You can check my logs, I reported some players on different times and different days. No reply or no action has been taken.

7 GM's and none of them is online. GM's get online to host an event and log right back out.

What is going on?

Confused

PS: I don't report, because I don't lose against them, but I can imagine it's very frustrating for other players.
We can't punish them just because they have a crappy internet connection. If it's forced, that's another story. 
(05-02-2017, 03:21 PM)Jedi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We can't punish them just because they have a crappy internet connection. If it's forced, that's another story. 

If a player has 'crappy' internet and it gives him an advantage during clan wars, he shouldn't be allowed to play.
We are sorry!

WE WILL WORK ON THIS!

@Helios @Fenn
Honestly, idk any player who's lag just because of a 'crappy internet'. But, there are a lot of players (mainly brs and peruvians) opening uTorrent - or something like that - to get spiking.

And because the ping limit 500+, they're rarely banned. I think a lower limit would help (350+ maybe).
I agree that players who abuse any kind of advantage/spike should be punished and I believe our game masters will do their best to punish them.
Thank you for your report and sorry for any inconvenience. 
(05-02-2017, 04:36 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I agree that players who abuse any kind of advantage/spike should be punished and I believe our game masters will do their best to punish them.

Did you read?
(05-02-2017, 04:37 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-02-2017, 04:36 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I agree that players who abuse any kind of advantage/spike should be punished and I believe our game masters will do their best to punish them.

Did you read?
Yes I read and I believe our game master will improve on this.
yuuh all south americans been spiking its crazy
New hack i heard ?
Pages: 1 2