Universe Board

Full Version: Hello! here from Ijji!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello People,

My name is Ricky, nice to meet y'all. I suppose none of you knows me (?) since I go way back to Ijji GunZ. A while ago me and my friend Alex were talking about IGunZ and Ijji, the old times. We pretty much wanted to play again but where? In the process of finding a server we have come across Universe Gamers GunZ. So far Me and Alex have been playing for two days and I must confess it is still pretty entertaining to battle against all these good players! there is anti-lead o.o It is nice to see how much GunZ has evolved, skill-wise. However I also experienced the darker side of UniverseGunZ as well. A lot of people with a lot of ego trying to prove a point against me and Alex when we're just trying to enjoy the game. Too sad Sad

Me and Alex are playing in clan: Daltons. We mostly play Clan War. We're trying to come back at our level that we had in the past but it is kind of hard seeing all the good players o.o. If anyone wants to do a scrim against me and Alex: 2v2 then you can whisper: Liberace. No ego of course. Pure enjoyment. 

We like to put out a new frag movie soon, we're pretty advanced in making videos and would like to do a gunz video in the near future! Wink We also play a lot of CS GO so... our.. aim.. is pretty... good..
Watch out! pew pew! hahahahaha! Smile
Hello Ricky!

Great to see old players return, you picked the right server without a doubt.
Enjoy your stay and feel free to message Staff members for any sort of help!
Hello @RickyHatton Welcome! Enjoy of the gunz and make friends !! ^^ Welcome  Smile
Welcome to our server @RickyHatton !
I already made some videos for the universe gunz but I don't have much editing talent, but if you need help to make a video, send me a private message. I have some ideas.
Enjoy your time on the server.
Welcome to UniverseGunZ @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , I hope you enjoy your stay there bro
Feel free to pm me in-game 
in-game name : Ryou
Welcome Smile
Welcome to Universe Gunz
Hello, welcome to UGG Smile
Hello dear,
Welcome to UGG.
I hope you guys have a nice time here!
Feel free to  contact us with anything!

See you around,

Regards
Welcome to the server.
Interesting to see older players return!
Pages: 1 2