Universe Board

Full Version: Font Sizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Forgive my ignorance but I cant seem to change my font sizes. They are way too large to the point of the text not being illegible.

Thanks for the help!
Hello,
If the source is unreadable.. You have to put a resolution appropriate for the size of your screen. like this:
[Image: QwnLIe1.jpg]

Try to change it and tell us if it worked.
The resolution in the game settings were set to the resolution of my desktop by default(3000x2000). I have tried decreasing the resolution to some of the "smaller" options and the font size remains the same
(05-09-2017, 08:59 PM)KyngKoopa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The resolution in the game settings were set to the resolution of my desktop by default(3000x2000). I have tried decreasing the resolution to some of the "smaller" options and the font size remains the same

Can you send printscreen?
I will be able to later when I gain back access to my laptop Tongue

Thanks for the continued support!
Here are a couple screenshots. It is a lot worse when Im in the store.

[attachment=411]
[attachment=412]

For the sake of taking the screenshots, the game is in windowed mode. However, the results are the same whether windowed or full-screen.
Dear user,

if you set your windows scaling settings back to 100% the in game text font should restored to normal font. However you are left with the issue of having
very big font, huge title bars/icons and such, this is because your desktop/pc resolution is much higher than the gunz program can support.
If you understand how to change scaling settings and properties, a temporary solution would be to change the scaling settings down to 100% and reduce screen resolution during your duration of game play, then back up after you are done.

Let me know if the problem persists
(05-10-2017, 12:30 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear user,

if you set your windows scaling settings back to 100% the in game text font should restored to normal font. However you are left with the issue of having
very big font, huge title bars/icons and such, this is because your desktop/pc resolution is much higher than the gunz program can support.
If you understand how to change scaling settings and properties, a temporary solution would be to change the scaling settings down to 100% and reduce screen resolution during your duration of game play, then back up after you are done.

Let me know if the problem persists

Hey Helios thanks for the response.

I have scaled my pc down to 100% (from 200%) thinking that it may actually work, but still the large font is there. I have tried going down as far as 800x600 for my resolution and the size of the font stays the same.

I am running with a rather 'unique' display. I have a Surface Book (3000x2000).
It may just be weirdly optimized when ran on it....not sure  Sad
Hello @KyngKoopa

Please check your inbox (Private Messages) I sent you my Skype, please add me there and I will help you resolve your issue.
Hello,
Did you solve your problem? Please answer this thread. If you don't respond, the thread will be closed in 24-48 hours.
Pages: 1 2