Universe Board

Full Version: Scythez - We Won't Be Alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello heres the outcome of the frag, clips have been recorded in 1 day, frag movie edited in 2 days by UncommonRose.
Yes this ain't the greatest frag movie, there have been some mistakes and the game quality isn't the best due to UGG not supporting fraps or obs,
I'm planning to make more Frag Movies, next time with better quality and everything properly set up.

Yeah, next time take your time to get decent kills, because these are normal kills in my opinion.

But still, better than most of the other frag movies I've seen on this forum. (even tho that isn't hard to achieve kkk)
Scythez myth senpai

nice frag mate Cool
too zoomed in man
(05-11-2017, 02:23 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.too zoomed in man
I know I know..
(05-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah, next time take your time to get decent kills, because these are normal kills in my opinion.

But still, better than most of the other frag movies I've seen on this forum. (even tho that isn't hard to achieve kkk)

yea I only got weekends really and was happy with what I got after couple cws. Next one should be better, thank you tho.
Ken myth  Heart
good filming 
good music 
good gameply 
not soo good quality ik u  alrdy mentioned that
Im better
acho lindo esses videos um dia farei um sz antes de quitar quem sabe
2Professional.
Pages: 1 2 3