Universe Board

Full Version: Something weird is going on. Everyone Read please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's called growing the ***** up and realizing Gunz isn't gonna take you into esport.
its called this server is uced and everyone knows it but aint doing ***** about it. ;O x.x
(05-23-2017, 10:07 AM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.its called this server is uced and everyone knows it but aint doing ***** about it. ;O x.x

If this is true then that might explain why this gunz is so ***** at the moment. Especially Lead. This would also explain why pedros from [ax] etc. suddenly went from 0/12 to 6/12 in Lead. Also I think only south-americans benefit from it. If it's true then please stop this.. Lead (a.k.a. the original GunZ game where people don't hit behind walls) is dead already because of it, but maybe you can get back some players by stopping this "server uc".
(05-23-2017, 03:23 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-23-2017, 10:07 AM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.its called this server is uced and everyone knows it but aint doing ***** about it. ;O x.x

If this is true then that might explain why this gunz is so ***** at the moment. Especially Lead. This would also explain why pedros from [ax] etc. suddenly went from 0/12 to 6/12 in Lead. Also I think only south-americans benefit from it. If it's true then please stop this.. Lead (a.k.a. the original GunZ game where people don't hit behind walls) is dead already because of it, but maybe you can get back some players by stopping this "server uc".
idk if its true but uGG feels so slow and floaty.... when i play other servers i move so fluid and fast
It isnt underclocked, in fact its overclocked very slightly to imrpove performance on low end computers. Everyone who whines about people getting better needs to understand that not everyone is going to stay on a low level gameplay for their entire life, they will improve. Stop bitching about the server being ***** and stuff grow up, its a old game with people trying to keep the game alive. Respect them and play it. Lead is still the same as ever, antilead is the only thing that has been affected and that too, only for better performance. No nerfs are as bad as u think it is, trust me, if you want to enjoy gunz at its best, ugg is the place. Idk about the staff members anymore, i'm only talking about the server+client.

Peace.
(05-29-2017, 06:39 AM)AK47 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It isnt underclocked, in fact its overclocked very slightly to imrpove performance on low end computers. Everyone who whines about people getting better needs to understand that not everyone is going to stay on a low level gameplay for their entire life, they will improve. Stop bitching about the server being ***** and stuff grow up, its a old game with people trying to keep the game alive. Respect them and play it. Lead is still the same as ever, antilead is the only thing that has been affected and that too, only for better performance. No nerfs are as bad as u think it is, trust me, if you want to enjoy gunz at its best, ugg is the place. Idk about the staff members anymore, i'm only talking about the server+client.

Peace.
the game feels whack. compared to other servers, but the anti lead is legit tho
y'all n1ggas dumb
i think this has to do with your friends quitting , you growing up,  alot of non english speakers, also the ammount of  active players in the game
not antilead or anything  in the game it self
Gunz isn't the same since ages. 
You're old. ok? that's it
It's impossible to enjoy something you're bad at.
Pages: 1 2