Universe Board

Full Version: Clan War prize.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clan War reward from the past month, clan Stingers rank 1(80$).
I've been waiting 19 days.
Pending forwarded to the administration team.

@Pls
Wasp is/was leader.
(05-19-2017, 01:56 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wasp is/was leader.

Yeah!
He already told pls to send me all the cash.

You still want the 20$ dude? Let me know Smile
(05-19-2017, 02:42 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-19-2017, 01:56 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wasp is/was leader.

Yeah!

Money is always welcome.

Dodgy
(05-19-2017, 02:56 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-19-2017, 02:42 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yeah!

Money is always welcome.

Dodgy

Keep dreaming. Cool
kkkkkk niggur roasted
Completely threw away your dignity by mass recruiting hackers from [ax] etc. just for 80$ LOL. 80$ (actually 20$ because it should be split in 4 or sth?) must mean a lot to you. GJ!
No, all dollars goes for me, i dont want gift to any.
​​​​​i literally ranked the clan by myself, did 2500+ cw pointz
(05-20-2017, 09:44 AM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No, all dollars goes for me, i dont want gift to any.
​​​​​i literally ranked the clan by myself, did 2500+ cw pointz

Even though it's impossible to get 2500+ clan war points, you still needed your clan mates to achieve this.

Greedy *****.
Pages: 1 2