Universe Board

Full Version: Minecraft EXP???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I played this game a couple years a go, and I remember Minecraft quest giving a lot of EXP. I recently got into this game again, but saw Minecraft hardly gives any EXP. What's wrong with that? Sad and how do I go about leveling up quickly??? Sad please help!
I believe they did this to balance the game.
 A game mode that gives a lot of EXP is Infected.
Remember: swap level is allowed. - ONLY swap level -
 All other types of swap are not allowed

what do you mean, infected? will it become dis-infected? Also, what is a swap level???... I know of no such things ^^;
Infected is a really cool game mode. Swap level is when you create a room on free channel with a friend and he lets you kill him...
Go quest with some friends or CW swapping is borring and dumb go quest with your friends or make a ATHENA deathmatch with 24 people get nades and let the kills add up bro
Hello there,

I will let this thread open. Feel free to post here any other questions.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
CW with elite quest ring XD i used to do that long time ago...
I belive all your doubts have been answered. If you have any other question or problem, feel free to send me a private message or create another therad.

Thread closed
(06-03-2017, 09:05 PM)stillnotmark Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So... I played this game a couple years a go, and I remember Minecraft quest giving a lot of EXP. I recently got into this game again, but saw Minecraft hardly gives any EXP. What's wrong with that? Sad and how do I go about leveling up quickly??? Sad please help!

EXP still the same
(06-09-2017, 01:46 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-03-2017, 09:05 PM)stillnotmark Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So... I played this game a couple years a go, and I remember Minecraft quest giving a lot of EXP. I recently got into this game again, but saw Minecraft hardly gives any EXP. What's wrong with that? Sad and how do I go about leveling up quickly??? Sad please help!

EXP still the same

obg mlk