Universe Board

Full Version: Clan has been destroyed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone,

Since the latest update the maximum amount of members a clan can have has been limited to 30.
This way the hope to improve:
Clan war activity.
and quote from "Helios" Yes it is.
This was done to prevent swap/reward abuse having accounts under the same ip/hwid stacking on cw prizes.

Most clans arent even 50 members??? 
I don`t think this is a good idea myself and by doing this you guys completely destroyed our clan.

There aren`t many clans in this game that last more than 1 month.
Our clan is alive since 4 October 2016. 270 members.
And we are growing since then, our goal is to have fun in a game we love but is slowly dying.
We have 10 members online everyday and even hit 20 a few times during weekends, we just want to build a fun community clan in this game where 80% can`t even speak proper english.
I myself would not be playing gunz at all if i didnt have this clan, because the game got so ***** boring and tedious
And i think i speak for more than myself when i say that, members of our clan just login because they are in our clan, because we know each other well and have oldtime players who return from time to time just to chat or play.
But no u decided to put a limit just to make cw more active and prevent swapping ***** blabla.
Well let me tell u something, the only people who will win cw are the ones who are full donated.
The ones who win cheat/hack.
CW IS NOT THE ONLY ***** THING.
Cw is alrdy shitty, u cant play the first round mostly cause of the Agent error (999) ping.
Hackers everywhere.
202 hp Tanks. 
Campers.
N steppers.

The best part is, instead of fixing a system, im talking about the /clan dismiss character name ingame kick fuction. That doesnt work at ***** all, u guys just limit the max members..........???????????????????????????????????????wtf????????????????
U make a Kick function trough the website which doesnt work aswell?????????????????????????????????????????WHAT???????????????
@Pls:puts a limit to clan members
 staff: NICE PLS GJ!!!!!!!OMG

No.
We can`t invite anymore players,
We can`t kick any inactive players,
We can`t do *****.
our clan is doomed to die slowly because of this.
We just wanna invite players who are willing to join a clan that actually does something instead of cw for a few rounds then disband.
a clan that actually stays alive.
a clan that cares about each other.
***** the donar coin prizes. If u want them that badly go work partime 4 hours per week and u have urself some donar coins.

What im tryna say is that i love GunZ.
I really don`t want to stop playing this game, this server is my main server. the only reason i still play is because i have my clan and they are the reason i keep playing, they keep it fun for me.
But i don`t want to see my clan fall apart and never play gunz with my clan mates again cause of some stupid ***** clan limit.

Yeah i just wanted to make this post.
And hope to change Pls his decision on making a limiter.
cry me a river retard kid
just make a fkin discord lobby or something with yout shitty clan and stop crying, gunz was not made to find boyfriends gtfo kid
(06-04-2017, 10:09 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey everyone,

Since the latest update the maximum amount of members a clan can have has been limited to 30.
This way the hope to improve:
Clan war activity.
and quote from "Helios" Yes it is.
This was done to prevent swap/reward abuse having accounts under the same ip/hwid stacking on cw prizes.

Most clans arent even 50 members??? 
I don`t think this is a good idea myself and by doing this you guys completely destroyed our clan.

There aren`t many clans in this game that last more than 1 month.
Our clan is alive since 4 October 2016. 270 members.
And we are growing since then, our goal is to have fun in a game we love but is slowly dying.
We have 10 members online everyday and even hit 20 a few times during weekends, we just want to build a fun community clan in this game where 80% can`t even speak proper english.
I myself would not be playing gunz at all if i didnt have this clan, because the game got so ***** boring and tedious
And i think i speak for more than myself when i say that, members of our clan just login because they are in our clan, because we know each other well and have oldtime players who return from time to time just to chat or play.
But no u decided to put a limit just to make cw more active and prevent swapping ***** blabla.
Well let me tell u something, the only people who will win cw are the ones who are full donated.
The ones who win cheat/hack.
CW IS NOT THE ONLY ***** THING.
Cw is alrdy shitty, u cant play the first round mostly cause of the Agent error (999) ping.
Hackers everywhere.
202 hp Tanks. 
Campers.
N steppers.

The best part is, instead of fixing a system, im talking about the /clan dismiss character name ingame kick fuction. That doesnt work at ***** all, u guys just limit the max members..........???????????????????????????????????????wtf????????????????
U make a Kick function trough the website which doesnt work aswell?????????????????????????????????????????WHAT???????????????
@Pls:puts a limit to clan members
 staff: NICE PLS GJ!!!!!!!OMG

No.
We can`t invite anymore players,
We can`t kick any inactive players,
We can`t do *****.
our clan is doomed to die slowly because of this.
We just wanna invite players who are willing to join a clan that actually does something instead of cw for a few rounds then disband.
a clan that actually stays alive.
a clan that cares about each other.
***** the donar coin prizes. If u want them that badly go work partime 4 hours per week and u have urself some donar coins.

What im tryna say is that i love GunZ.
I really don`t want to stop playing this game, this server is my main server. the only reason i still play is because i have my clan and they are the reason i keep playing, they keep it fun for me.
But i don`t want to see my clan fall apart and never play gunz with my friends again cause of some stupid ***** clan limit.

Yeah i just wanted to make this post.
And hope to change Pls his decision on making a limiter.

i think ur just a cry baby ***** and should go quest, clans should only have 10 members each, this aint a ***** guilt, people play cw to win, if you want a guild go make a quest clan and fight goblins
So sttill crying and kid .. damn get a life kanker amiho
Go 1v1 u ugly fcking losers.
This is the reason why gunz is *****, the community is just garbage and has no fcking brains at all.
Try to fcking respect each other, cancer community.
If u have nothing good to say then dont say something at all, keep ur ***** to urself ugly mad kids.

(06-04-2017, 11:03 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cry me a river retard kid
just make a fkin discord lobby or something with yout shitty clan and stop crying, gunz was not made to find boyfriends gtfo kid

We alrdy have one u ***** dumb lil *****.

i think ur just a cry baby ***** and should go quest, clans should only have 10 members each, this aint a ***** guilt, people play cw to win, if you want a guild go make a quest clan and fight goblins
[/quote]

Did u even read anything? where did u even read the word quest? Goblin looking ***** kid
Eyyyy drama love dis community
THe only thing I want to add that thinking about the game as paltform for CW makes the game less accessible or fun for new players.
Basically supporting the top (that is even unlegit). I see that this measure can only be something only kills Gunz further, by making
the barrier bigger for new players to flow in.

Banana-God and Curtis please be more salty and ignorant, you're only making the CW community look worse
They call you cry baby, cry baby
But you don't ***** care
Cry baby, cry baby
So you laugh through your tearsCry baby, cry baby
'Cause you don't ***** care
Tears fall to the ground
You just let them drop
You just let them drop
Cry baby, cry babyYou're all on your own and
You lost all your friends
You told yourself that
It's not you, it's themYou're one of a kind