Universe Board

Full Version: Zerii/Geilpoesje
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello im hannah baker.
and yall can suck my futa *****.
(06-05-2017, 12:26 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHOW UR SO PRO AJAX DAMNNNNNNNNNNN MAN DAMNNNNNNNNNN GG OMG. 
1- Ur full tank
2- that room was made so i could practice 1v1 against random people who come into my room, if u think that was a serious 1v1... please get a life dude. none likes you you retired hacker lmao.
3-My forum post was after this
4-rematch me in channel 2
5- dont call me out on forums like that when my reactions wasnt even baised towards you, iknow you need attention from time to time, but maybe sucking a gm ***** will provide u some.

je hebt verloren van een neger kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(07-01-2017, 07:47 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-05-2017, 12:26 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHOW UR SO PRO AJAX DAMNNNNNNNNNNN MAN DAMNNNNNNNNNN GG OMG. 
1- Ur full tank
2- that room was made so i could practice 1v1 against random people who come into my room, if u think that was a serious 1v1... please get a life dude. none likes you you retired hacker lmao.
5- dont call me out on forums like that when my reactions wasnt even baised towards you, iknow you need attention from time to time, but maybe sucking a gm ***** will provide u some.

En zo is het maar net!
lol ^^
Nice dropp
lul ego on forums 2018 lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(07-02-2017, 07:44 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lul ego on forums 2018 lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LMFAO xdxd
(07-02-2017, 07:16 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-02-2017, 07:44 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lul ego on forums 2018 lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LMFAO xdxd
Nojo?
i cringe.

(07-01-2017, 07:47 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1- Ur full tank

lel van een neger met issues lmao.
kind heeft jaren lang gehackt en vind zichzelf nu geweldig omdatie pls zn ***** kan rimmen.
(07-03-2017, 12:04 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i cringe.

1- Ur full tank

lel van een neger met issues lmao.
kind heeft jaren lang gehackt en vind zichzelf nu geweldig omdatie pls zn ***** kan rimmen.

Wie ben jij eigenlijk ? Je speelt dit spel 6 maanden en denkt dat je alles weet, ga gewoon weg mrt jr gay ***** clan
Pages: 1 2 3