Universe Board

Full Version: lead clan tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,

with summer coming up soon, i think there should be another lead tournament. it will be a great opportunity to regain some old members that are free from work/college/uni. 

thoughts?
I know there is something planned soon; the current tournament I am hosting is going to be finished by Sunday, and I know there will be something after mine. I guess patience is all that is needed now.
lol you wanna play tournament old lead like ijji !!!
The thing that i like about lead tournaments is that alot of old and known players will come back just to play it. Regardless of the year, it's still fun to play the game, the way it was supposed to be played.
(06-10-2017, 05:07 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The thing that i like about lead tournaments is that alot of old and known players will come back just to play it. Regardless of the year, it's still fun to play the game, the way it was supposed to be played.
Ye, you took the words out of my mouth! Times real oldgens played (Tim aka lHateIjji or Fear, Ken aka Freax, Darryl aka Ajax, Rildo aka Ouro, Luiz aka Tenchi, among others buddies).
Nahh, host a good antilead tourney, this one is bad...
Previous lead tournaments were not successful at all, of course there are some players doing lead clan wars, but these players mainly use rockets, black meds and element and have no idea of how to lead with shotguns.

I personally do not think this is a good idea, but I understand your point.
(06-11-2017, 07:22 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-10-2017, 05:07 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The thing that i like about lead tournaments is that alot of old and known players will come back just to play it. Regardless of the year, it's still fun to play the game, the way it was supposed to be played.
Ye, you took the words out of my mouth! Times real oldgens played (Tim aka lHateIjji or Fear, Ken aka Freax, Darryl aka Ajax, Rildo aka Ouro, Luiz aka Tenchi, among others buddies).

Uhm aren't most of these antilead players? lol.

(06-12-2017, 09:38 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Previous lead tournaments were not successful at all, of course there are some players doing lead clan wars, but these players mainly use rockets, black meds and element and have no idea of how to lead with shotguns.

I personally do not think this is a good idea, but I understand your point.

Last lead tournament was fun, but it sucked that 7xHero / [ax] got caught for hacking in the finals instead of at round 1.

Anti-lead has always sucked ***** in gunz because you hit people behind walls. When you are red, you run behind a wall to med up and 2 seconds later you suddenly die xD. Another example is in prison, when you jump behind the crates and are back on the floor you still take hits.

It's true that lead sucks too at the moment because there is something wrong with the server, but the "developers" don't give a single ***** or are incompetent.
Ayyyyy
yessssss
Pages: 1 2