Universe Board

Full Version: UGG_Dodgeball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there
here some pictures of dodgeball map that i made for ugg (released exclusive to universe gunz).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (few screenshots)
But is dodgeball just the theme or is there more to it?
(05-29-2016, 02:06 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But is dodgeball just the theme or is there more to it?

what do you mean?
(05-29-2016, 03:01 PM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-29-2016, 02:06 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But is dodgeball just the theme or is there more to it?

what do you mean?

Like, for a speacial event or something like that. For example a Survivor map.
(05-29-2016, 04:33 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-29-2016, 03:01 PM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

what do you mean?

Like, for a speacial event or something like that. For example a Survivor map.

Benjamin meant for Dodgeball event.
Yes, i meant for dodgeball event.
(05-30-2016, 02:20 AM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes, i meant for dodgeball event.

But,there is no dodgeball event here.The map is useless
Cool, read pm
Thread closed.
Inactive/prevent spam