Universe Board

Full Version: DJEEP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
 I've never uploaded a 1v1 but his ego is annoying.
Learn not to criticize others
felha da *****
sure i will go out when ping goes from 177 to 314 poor ***** have no internet dont 1 v 1 tried till round 4 to handle you shitty country ping didnt mean you won idiota Argantina Smile  have a nice day
Buenaaa Boludo
(07-21-2017, 10:03 PM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sure i will go out when ping goes from 177 to 314 poor ***** have no internet dont 1 v 1 tried till round 4 to handle you shitty country ping didnt mean you won idiota Argantina Smile  have a nice day
I've never seen so many insults in a single sentence. The ego is real lol
Argentina ez
[Image: 4p7nUpA.jpg]
STOP EGO MEEEEN.. 7/4 WIN ME, AND U LEAVING..
(07-21-2017, 10:03 PM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sure i will go out when ping goes from 177 to 314 poor ***** have no internet dont 1 v 1 tried till round 4 to handle you shitty country ping didnt mean you won idiota Argantina Smile  have a nice day

HAHAHAHA Cry baby, i don't spike.That whistle is from the distance of the server I have.
Learn a little and stop being such an ego, I'll let you down. ^
Diego sorrow ehhhhhhhhhh powrr clan??
***** tu canver hoe

Your living in a fking dumpster to ....
Pages: 1 2