Universe Board

Full Version: Floyd Mayweather will beat Conor McGregor on August 26th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
McQutters ***** ***** can't beat the best boxer for the last 21 years on this planet. Ever. He will lose tremendously. Watch.

"Mayweather 24/7 live fights".

no ***** he is black they r physically superior
ok....
i'd 3 shot them both . no challenge easy af
Afz 3 shots
mcnugget is  just a trash talker, he is famous in MMA because he fights trash weak fighters
he wont handle lloyd hayweather

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]​​​​​​
when you finally win a 1v1
(07-26-2017, 05:55 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.mcnugget is  just a trash talker, he is famous in MMA because he fights trash weak fighters
he wont handle lloyd hayweather

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]​​​​​​
when you finally win a 1v1

MMA all ***** talkers, looks a little bit like gunz
I really hope Mayweather wins even though I hate him but I cant stand the ***** McGregor talks all the time thinking hes all boss while he got knocked out by a small boxer
(07-27-2017, 05:32 AM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I really hope Mayweather wins even though I hate him but I cant stand the ***** McGregor talks all the time thinking hes all boss while he got knocked out by a small boxer

haha butthurtedddd, the man has the right to be all bossy you only have to look at his career, and you're wrong, he has never been knocked out, only beaten by submission.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. stop ***** the ginger hes skinnyer than ajax legs
Pages: 1 2