Universe Board

Full Version: Application for GM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-First of all I send a warm greeting to the staff.                                                                                                                                                                  I am new to this community. Thank you for your cordial welcome.                                                                                                                                       ¿Would you like to know if there is a place available between your Team Staff?.                                                                                                                      Send me a message with your reply thank you for being understanding.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Smile     Kind Regards     Smile     
Thread moved to correct section.

Hello There,

Unfortunately our Head Staffs are not hiring new gms, the application for staff has been closed for some time, but you can apply when our Head Staffs open it again. Please, take a look
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Anyway welcome to our forum.
Thread Closed. @Helios

Kind Regards,
Kllaus