Universe Board

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Olá caro amigos, vim por esse meio questionar algumas restrições que foram colocadas á nós.
Porque nós players não podemos ver a área de unban, reports entre outros?
Bom creio que muitos já se fizeram essa mesma pergunta..
Não temos acesso para ver quem está sendo reportado ou banido como muitos aí que estão sendo, podemos ajudar dessa forma? Sim, reportando como sempre fazemos e as vezes muitos passam despercebidos.
Agora tirando essas restrições que foram colocadas sem cabimento algum.. poderíamos ajudar mais? sim, com toda certeza, um exemplo: Vejo no fórum reports de pessoas que conheço usando hack.. criaria outro post, dizendo possíveis contas que esse hacker tem acesso pra já ficarem de olho, e qualquer suspeita reportarem, isso não facilitaria o banimento desses hacks imundos?
Até mesmo pessoas que conhecemos que gasta seu dinheiro com o jogo, e é hackiada, sem ser ajudada por ninguém da nossa staff, poderíamos ajudar essa pessoa na recuperação de sua conta com provas de gasto feito nela.
Sem contar que nós players ficaríamos "por dentro" do que está acontecendo na nossa comunidade, ficar de fora sobre alguns assuntos tem alguma vantagem? Se sim, queremos respostas..
Pois quem faz essa comunidade somos nós mesmo..

Translate for Google..
Hello dear friends, I have therefore come to question some restrictions that have been placed upon us.
Because we players can not see the area of ​​unban, reports among others?
Well I think many have already asked themselves the same question ..
We do not have access to see who is being reported or banned as many there are being, can we help that way? Yes, reporting as we always do and sometimes many go unnoticed.
Now taking those restrictions that were placed without any support .. could we help more? Yes, certainly, an example: I see in the forum reports of people I know using hack .. would create another post, saying possible accounts that this hacker has access to keep an eye, and any suspicion to report, that would not facilitate banning those Filthy hacks?
Even people we know who spend their money on the game, and are hacked, without being helped by anyone on our staff, we could help that person recover their account with evidence of spending on it.
Not to mention that we players would be "inside" of what is happening in our community, being left out on some issues has an advantage? If yes, we want answers ..
For who makes this community we are ourselves
What the ***** did I just read?
(08-14-2017, 06:02 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What the ***** did I just read?

Your naked mother.. Smile
Section is restricted for privacy reasons.

Reports are strictly for staff and Unbans are between the banned players and administrators
Bad Idea
Why do you need to see who's being reported lol ?

Everyone is free to report a Player.
The only restriction is you not being able to see the reports of others
(08-14-2017, 07:07 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why do you need to see who's being reported lol ?

Everyone is free to report a Player.
The only restriction is you not being able to see the reports of others

I also see no reason not to see who is being reported
Rofl?
I think this is a wonderful idea and just for future reference they will never support your ideas lord, the people of this community are very bias towards others opinions.
Its a good idea. At least let us see the completed reports.
Reports are hidden to hide incompetence of the staff.
Pages: 1 2