Universe Board

Full Version: Getting ignored by staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been asking helios for 3 days now to send me his skype, i have records of someone using hitbox and n stepping in cw but he refuses to send it can a staff member who's actually willing to do there job help me? 

P.S. i will not make a report because i want to be certain the player is using hacks before i waste my time reporting
Its upto him if he wants to share his information of contact with you or not, really. Just follow the right process and you'll probably get more attention by multiple staff members regarding the report you have man. I dont think theyre tryna ignore you. The more people try to report via skype, it'll soon become a trend and the forum report section is gonna turn useless. There are so many things you need to understand before calling people out like that.
Ps; this is no hate post, jjust sharing wut u should know about.

Goodluck.
Please send the replay on my skype ill try to help you. Ill pm helios for you.
(08-18-2017, 04:39 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its upto him if he wants to share his information of contact with you or not, really. Just follow the right process and you'll probably get more attention by multiple staff members regarding the report you have man. I dont think theyre tryna ignore you. The more people try to report via skype, it'll soon become a trend and the forum report section is gonna turn useless. There are so many things you need to understand before calling people out like that.
Ps; this is no hate post, jjust sharing wut u should know about.

Goodluck.

Thank you.
Please use the forum board for assistance, That is what the report section is for regardless of the player hacking or not..
If you suspect him, report him.

I will not share my contact info with you.
Simply for the fact of not wanting to be bothered 24/7 with your complaints..

Thread Closed
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. CLICK < 

you have had patience to create this thread, SO  you can create report xd