Universe Board

Full Version: Nerf the ***** snipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All they need is 1 hit and a long distance sg hit. ***** nerf it they are ruining the game.
Snipers are basically made to kill with only 1 shot lol
I don't see any problem.
(09-06-2017, 07:17 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Snipers are basically made to kill with only 1 shot lol
I don't see any problem.

Ye and sometimes Snipers do The hit sound but doesnt add up damage and sometimes it wont shoot lol
(09-06-2017, 07:17 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Snipers are basically made to kill with only 1 shot lol
I don't see any problem.

This isnt Call of Duty nor Battlefield. This is Gunz. Shotguns are made to kill with 1 or max 2 shots too... so your argument is invalid
vdd
xora hamza
The real sniper kills in one shot, soo dont need to me nerf, its my opinion
(09-07-2017, 11:21 AM)Swallow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The real sniper kills in one shot, soo dont need to me nerf, its my opinion

So does the real shotgun retard
(09-07-2017, 11:26 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-07-2017, 11:21 AM)Swallow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The real sniper kills in one shot, soo dont need to me nerf, its my opinion

You understand  what i said
(09-07-2017, 12:06 PM)Swallow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-07-2017, 11:26 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You understand  what i said

i guess you dont understand what God-Banana say.
Pages: 1 2