Universe Board

Full Version: Forum Multilaguage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-09-2017, 06:42 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-09-2017, 06:21 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Every internet browser has a translator these days. So I honestly don't see the point of changing this.

Dodgy

We got good internet in braziel it takes 20 minutes to load it
Hi? @LarsĀ [Image: 6610363473.png]

(09-09-2017, 05:55 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are trying to make the forum more active.

So we are thinking about making the forum multilaguage, our site and our game already contains this system.

The languages initially supported will be:
English, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese (I will beg for domoco).

Please vote the poll
I do vote YES!
(09-09-2017, 01:59 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-09-2017, 06:42 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-09-2017, 06:21 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Every internet browser has a translator these days. So I honestly don't see the point of changing this.

Dodgy

We got good internet in braziel it takes 20 minutes to load it
Hi? @LarsĀ [Image: 6610363473.png]

(09-09-2017, 05:55 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are trying to make the forum more active.

So we are thinking about making the forum multilaguage, our site and our game already contains this system.

The languages initially supported will be:
English, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese (I will beg for domoco).

Please vote the poll
I do vote YES!

I dont say evr ry br
Would be good
Do you have an urgent need of making things complicated for no reasonable reason?
It kinda has to be multi-language because almost all the server is non-English speaking.

That's probably one of the main reasons why compared to the online players, there isn't much activity on the forum.
Everyone just learn english. Thanks Big Grin
just learn spanish portuguese and english

ez
I agree, Add Arabic of you can too & Dutch.
Korean language? lmao.
Rip UGG's forum.
You all do realize our website is multi-language ... right ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4