Universe Board

Full Version: Apology tread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Community,

Thanks for listening and readng m apology thread, i am done with all the random hate i am getting over my past actions.
I am doing this to clear my name and wanna have fun again on these forums/game, because im notecing everywhere i go i get hated by random people who i dont even know because of the things i have done in the past.
I hope with this thread to get and or be forgive by the people i have hurt the most with my "trolling / making out private informatie public".
I dont wanna be the toxic and mean kid that i am looking like right now, i wanna be friendly and normal like the rest.

It all started when my grandma passed away about 6 months ago, if told some "at that time" close friends about it "if made an post on the forums as well but not as detailed". They laughed at me as it was a joke what i have told them. Maybe they where laughin about something else but i didnt see the  difference. That was the moment i was getting super angry and depressed about the most useless things and if been a ***** since then. I dont wanna be like this and you guys dont deserve someone like this to be arround you.

Yes iknow this sound silly or w.e i just wanna clear up my story and ask the people i heard the most for forgiveniss.

At first i wanna say sorry to @Kllaus : we where good friends 6 months ago but it all went sideway when my grandma died and i tought you and @fenn where laughng at it like it was a joke, i got really anrgy at you for thinking you made fun of this serieos situation, i was wrong you where laughing about something else what wasnt even close to what i told you,. I didnt read what i said before and just got really upsad and mad about it. At first i posted your IP adress and Home Location, Later i posted your Phone number but you changed it thanks to me and i feel horrible about that. YES i got banned for my actions and iknow what i did wrong but i was to ignorant to accept it and after i was unbanned i keep going posting dumb things about you. Like you Facebook and private picture's who where on it. YES for that i got banned to..

So @kllaus ijust wanna say sorry for everything if done to you and i hope you can forgive me for the things i did wrong, i hope we can be friends like we used to be because i miss the times we talked about snow and other random things.

@Helios :  sorry if been a pain in the ***** for no reason, ur doing everything you can to make this server great again. but i got mad after i got demoted because my grandma died "that is what i tought the reason was" but the reason was aswell that i was doing dumb things that warent really neceserry. like flaming people ingame saying dumb things and what so ever. Even when i posted ur Phone number on the forums just to be funny and to show of what a cool person i tought i was. YES i got banned for that.

I hope you @helios also can forgive me for what if done because i dont want to be know as the random troll/Always banned kid and i just want you and me to get along.

@Fenn iknow we never really liked each other and Always where fighing about useless things. iknow if been posting pictures of you and was posting you IP adress over the forums after i got demoted, because like i said i tought you and @kllaus where laughing at me because my grandma died. I just want you and me to get along not as best friends or even as friends if u want that, but i just want to come on the forums and see you online and not flaming each other and just talk normally like we cool with each other.

I hope you can forgive me for the things if done to you.

And to the other people i might pissed off over nothing or over useless things.

@Thehornybrit : For alwas insulting you.
@Scythez : For making your head hurt when i talk to you.
@Pls : For letting you down time after time.
@Olifant : For annoying you over Skype.

@Staff team : For thinking you guys are a bunch of brainless monkeys and just doing nothing because i never see anything but everything you guys do for the server i great and i hope to keep it this was AND sorry for /report spams.

I hope you guys dont see this as a troll thread but will take it serios.

Im asking the staff to remove every hatefull comment and or useless comment on my thread (even when it portugese because i dont understand that and i just want it all english so i can understand what you guys are saying).

And i dont do this for attantion i just want to clear my name and have fun again without being hated or unwanted.

PS; yes my english sometimes is broken, but its readable and thats what count.

Yours sincerly,
Lars

Deleted ac

Ahahahaha, kankermooi dit, vooral je engels

Apology accepted
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2017, 08:21 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Universe Gamer Gunz,

I am goin to be non toxic from this day January the 11th if i am i toxic again i am asking an Game Master or an Head Staff to perma ban me for it, i am willing to give up my account for this so you guys can truely see i am changed. And i aint gonna complain about the ways the Staff teams handles with certain situations because i think i can do it better, i aint no staff so i dont need to mind there Job's

will be waiting for the next thread exactly 8 months from now lol

Deleted ac

(09-11-2017, 05:52 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2017, 08:21 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Universe Gamer Gunz,

I am goin to be non toxic from this day January the 11th if i am i toxic again i am asking an Game Master or an Head Staff to perma ban me for it, i am willing to give up my account for this so you guys can truely see i am changed. And i aint gonna complain about the ways the Staff teams handles with certain situations because i think i can do it better, i aint no staff so i dont need to mind there Job's

will be waiting for the next Thread exactly 8 months from now lol

Just give him a 3rd chance for now!
(09-11-2017, 05:52 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

will be waiting for the next Thread exactly 8 months from now lol

You can just act normal no need to keep this up like if said
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Huh
(09-11-2017, 06:05 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Huh

Thanks ajax for reminding me.

Can this post be deleted like if asked.
Don't be one of those people.
haaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahhahahh dit is kanker grappig. En die kanker somaliër ajax heeft meer threads geopend dan jouw posts. 

Maar wel jammer dat ik niet in je lijstje sta.
(09-11-2017, 05:38 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Community,

At first i wanna say sorry to @Kllaus : we where good friends 6 months ago but it all went sideway when my grandma died and i tought you and @fenn where laughng at it like it was a joke, i got really anrgy at you for thinking you made fun of this serieos situation, i was wrong you where laughing about something else what wasnt even close to what i told you,. I didnt read what i said before and just got really upsad and mad about it. At first i posted your IP adress and Home Location, Later i posted your Phone number but you changed it thanks to me and i feel horrible about that. YES i got banned for my actions and iknow what i did wrong but i was to ignorant to accept it and after i was unbanned i keep going posting dumb things about you. Like you Facebook and private picture's who where on it. YES for that i got banned to..

So @kllaus ijust wanna say sorry for everything if done to you and i hope you can forgive me for the things i did wrong, i hope we can be friends like we used to be because i miss the times we talked about snow and other random things.

Yours sincerly,
Lars

At first thank you to be honest..... I forgive you dude, you know when you need something/help you have my skype. Big Grin
Thank you friend. 

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
Pages: 1 2 3