Universe Board

Full Version: DirectX 9 issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I reinstalled windows 7 on a laptop I had with a bad hard drive.  (Changed out hard drive and reinstalled )

Please advice on what I should do.  I have reinstalled Gunz installed Direct X again I am lost lol

[Image: nyu1ya]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

My pc recognizes Direct X 11
Delete config.xml n try again.
(09-13-2017, 09:35 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Delete config.xml n try again.

in what folder?  Check windows 86 eruogun folder not in there
(09-13-2017, 09:39 PM)shizzi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2017, 09:35 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Delete config.xml n try again.

it should be located in uggs folder, you could also try installing your gfx card and updating it to the latest version Tongue
(09-13-2017, 09:41 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2017, 09:39 PM)shizzi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it should be located in uggs folder, you could also try installing your gfx card and updating it to the latest version Tongue
What I am in the process of doing now.  I am installing hp driver updates see if that fixes the issue.  Not in the gun folder Sad
(09-13-2017, 09:44 PM)shizzi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2017, 09:41 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What I am in the process of doing now.  I am installing hp driver updates see if that fixes the issue.  Not in the gun folder Sad
Yeah then its most likely a graphics card issue, install latest update and get back to me if the problem still persists Tongue
fixed gc thank you Smile
Awesome man, Enjoy.