Universe Board

Full Version: Awoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Deleted ac

So you keep deleting instead of tellin me who you are and Tell me why
@helios ?
I think there is two options to delete you'r Posts i don't know who does this 

1 - You'r words are prohibited maybe ?
2- He is a friend and just having fun playing you.

but iam  sure you'r going with the second option coz  if you'r doing seomething wrong he will inform you with it like a warning XD

Deleted ac

Ill keep making threads! Dont worry

@Kllaus I still dont like you!
(09-14-2017, 06:08 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think there is two options to delete you'r Posts i don't know who does this 

but iam  sure you'r going with the second option coz  if you'r doing seomething wrong he will inform you with it like a warning XD

Kinky
(09-14-2017, 06:22 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 06:08 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think there is two options to delete you'r Posts i don't know who does this 

Kinky

Have a nice day Smile
(09-14-2017, 06:12 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ill keep making threads! Dont worry

I really dont care dammm 
trash

Deleted ac

(09-14-2017, 07:56 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 06:12 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ill keep making threads! Dont worry

I really dont care dammm 
trash

Fagget!
(09-14-2017, 07:59 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 07:56 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I really dont care dammm 
trash

Fagget!

xDxD cry noob
You both stop it !
Pages: 1 2