Universe Board

Full Version: Looking for nice images of the official maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As some of you may know, I am working on a GunZ historical website. Now I have this webpage about a tournament match.. for every tournament match I want to add a nice image of the specific map being played.

I am looking for nice images of the official maps with or without the name of the map in them.

Examples (i dont want the name of the creator in it btw like the one on the left):
 [Image: town_stock_gunz_herogamers_by_rukiads-d3kl3u2.png][Image: gunz_town_background_3_by_jecsonk-d7e0f9b.jpg]

Anybody know or have a few good ones I could potentially use?

For clarity I am looking for the following maps: Town, Garden, Mansion, Battle Arena, Castle, Factory, Port, Prison II, Dungeon, High Heaven, Ruin, Station.

Aspect ratio preferably squared, but not a must.

Edit: Dimensions: Somewhere around 200x200.
I liked the idea
Get in game and get some yourself?

Deleted ac

Ill do garden for you
any specific size?
Good   Big Grin
(09-14-2017, 10:18 AM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Get in game and get some yourself?

He prefer old screenshots
(09-14-2017, 10:32 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 10:18 AM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Get in game and get some yourself?

????
(09-14-2017, 11:12 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 10:32 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

????

I think
(09-14-2017, 11:30 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I'm not rlly a good photoshpper :|

@Lars ???

@Phanta 400x400-ish i guess? I don't have specific dimensions atm sory ;(.

Sorry tem i no understand good
Pages: 1 2