Universe Board

Full Version: new universegunz trailer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. if u got some clips i wil accept them just make download link
nice skill ! xD

Tongue
ty <3
Nice skills Big Grin
Good Job Smile Can't Wait to see the final product
nice public account
To be honest i did not like it, specially not for a trailer.

But i am curious to see the final project. If you are going to work on a trailer for universe gunz, don't forget to at LEAST put the graphics and effects and background quality on HIGH.
- Skill bad, the important thing is the crosshair, hit all shot skill for garnish. Smile

- Nice Movie xD !
(06-04-2016, 03:13 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To be honest i did not like it, specially not for a trailer.

But i am curious to see the final project. If you are going to work on a trailer for universe gunz, don't forget to at LEAST put the graphics and effects and background quality on HIGH.

no np there is comming motion track in asswel and its only 2 clips from 2 dif poeple
(06-04-2016, 08:31 PM)duivel12 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-04-2016, 03:13 PM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To be honest i did not like it, specially not for a trailer.

no np there is comming motion track in asswel and its only 2 clips from 2 dif poeple

In that case, well done, nice short video.
Pages: 1 2