Universe Board

Full Version: Not starting after patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game isn't starting after patch. Things I've tried include creating an exception in my firewall, deleting all files but the patcher and downloading everything fresh from the update servers and making sure my antivirus was not blocking it. I found these solutions offered by other people in threads with a similar issue. Is this issue known and is there a fix? I used to play on this server just fine with no such issue.

Just fyi, before anyone responds, I did find the issue. I'm going to post the resolution in this thread because all the other threads the poster either figured it out and didn't share or no resolution at all was found.

This is for when your mlog is only showing your graphics card info and pretty much nothing else. Its an incompatibility with windows 10 creators. All I had to do was right click UGGunz.exe, go to properties, compatibility and set compat for windows 8, then saved. Has been working since.
Hey,

Awesome man! Glad you figured out your issue, we also appreciate that you are sharing the solution with everyone else!

Thank you again,
Closed.