Universe Board

Full Version: Gaming PC Build,Any Suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I need suggestions, I am currently building a gaming pc for a fresh start, I need some of your opinions though.

Check out the parts that I've picked, I don't want to spend a lot for a gaming PC is this okay?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
That's shitty lol

i3 processor has slow performance should get i5/i7 but if you want cheap could just replace for an amd, also ur motherboard is kind've cheap
I recommend replacing ur processor for something like an amd fx black edition, and upgrading your motherboard; maybe like a z97x (will cost you like around 150$ more)
(11-02-2017, 03:33 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's shitty lol

i3 processor has slow performance should get i5/i7 but if you want cheap could just replace for an amd, also ur motherboard is kind've cheap
I recommend replacing ur processor for something like an amd fx black edition, and upgrading your motherboard; maybe like a z97x (will cost you like around 150$ more)

Changed everything to save a little money. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I mean if this computer is gonna be just for gunz then you're gonna be fine.
(11-02-2017, 06:53 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2017, 03:33 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's shitty lol

Changed everything to save a little money. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

thats ok i guess
It's trash holy *****
(11-02-2017, 07:04 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I mean if this computer is gonna be just for gunz then you're gonna be fine.

Also LoL and DotA 2
I agree with @Dan  iCore3 is pretty sloppy go higher, but it also depends what you are looking for its all about specs =]
[Image: 97fb735d72c09e2a4a1223f28425a289.png]
(11-03-2017, 02:46 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 97fb735d72c09e2a4a1223f28425a289.png]

If you calculate this you wil get this;

Ajax post + your specs : gunz = 
[Image: dBvBPdE.jpg]
[Image: a4ARQ3P.jpg]
[Image: 8bAdpKFg.jpg]
Pages: 1 2