Universe Board

Full Version: DJEEP, HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fast Question I need help with something !

I bought a new computer Asus ROG (republic Of Gamers) very good one at other games battle field 4 Etc .. working amazing with 64 gb of ram

why when it comes to Gunz I still get screen lag I though that was an issue from my old computer that's why I changed it

now I realized that's from the game or what ?!!!! any help with that I cant play freely 

Note even when I use my (GPU TWEAK) which support 3 more fans with full high speed and hard boosting to make stable fps and for the fps it work's (no drops at all) but still having a strange screen lag not always, but sometimes and still have it, getting me mad

anything any help with that ?! [Image: LUrlrcl.jpg]
Fun tip: plug in your charger and see if the screen lag continues.

Personally i notice, when playing on my laptop the game has a mouse to screen delay when my charger is removed.
Let me know how it goes
actually when I plug my computer to its power adapter nothing happen like this it works fine so that mean I remove my battery and still connecting to power when it comes to game like gunz to play
That laptop is too good for the game Smile

Yeah it seems like when you unplug your laptop from power its auto-changing some settings
for sure, keep an eye on graphic settings and video settings compare them when you are
plugged into power and when you unplug.
@Michou made me laugh man hahahahahahahaha I will try to use it at pluggin 24/7 jus to have fun playing the game  I have 2 graphic cards that GTX NVidia 1080 TI and other one is intel setted as a default
Solved in game by @DJEEP ~ Graphic Settings.