Universe Board

Full Version: donation system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gelecek yeni bir ödeme yöntemidir Huh Huh Huh Huh
What future ? are you referring to ukash ?
Yeah
Are you coming my way further acquisitions
ukash or paysafe card other alternatives
dooei ja faz

doeei Donation faz 5 dias atras e nao recebi ainda meu pontos eu paguei pelo boleto pf GM me ajuda oque posso fazer?????
(06-08-2016, 07:34 PM)elvaxfara Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.dooei ja faz

doeei Donation faz 5 dias atras e nao recebi ainda meu pontos eu paguei pelo boleto pf GM me ajuda oque posso fazer?????

por favor faça uma topico sob apoio da doação usando o formato correto.
(06-08-2016, 07:34 PM)elvaxfara Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.dooei ja faz

Assim como especificou o Helios, crie um tópico pedindo o suporte necessário.
Veja o modelo correto: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Qualquer dúvida nos comunique !
hey i really mad right now im waiting 3 days and i didnt get my coins yet
UHMMM Depende do 3 o 5 dias
(06-25-2016, 04:23 PM)mark369 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey i really mad right now im waiting 3 days and i didnt get my coins yet

Hi mark396,

Coins take 1-4 business days to be sent, excluding weekends.
After the above time stated has elapsed, you can go on to post a New Thread in the Support and Help section Below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please use the correct Format and be patient your coins will arrive soon.
If Any questions feel free to pm me or any staff member.

Kind Regards,
Helios
Hello There

It takes 1- 4 days for your coins to arrive, cause the coins  are sent manually, Dont worry ur coins will be sent .

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed/moved.