Universe Board

Full Version: Make an oldschool clanwar mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oldschool is 130hp/120ap
9dmg sgs, and maybe avenger allowed?
maybe then oldgens will come back because these 200hp south americans suck *****
just do something with clanwar because like 200/250 people are playing in free channel.
if they all would play clanwar then this server would be sick (finally)
(01-16-2018, 01:48 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oldschool is 130hp/120ap
9dmg sgs, and maybe avenger allowed?
maybe then oldgens will come back because these 200hp south americans suck *****
just do something with clanwar because like 200/250 people are playing in free channel.
if they all would play clanwar then this server would be sick (finally)

Just make it like free channel 2 that you can enable that because now we have.
□Lead
□Balanced ( idk wtf this does )

Just make this
□No donaters (all your donator items will be switched into bounty items)
+1
rip gonzz
Sure !
Aight gimme 5 minutes and I’ll change it for you
Moved from 'Event Suggestions' to 'Suggestions'.
(01-16-2018, 03:14 PM)Police Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Aight gimme 5 minutes and I’ll change it for you

forum moderator with ***** off signature ????????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
(01-17-2018, 08:04 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-16-2018, 03:14 PM)Police Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Aight gimme 5 minutes and I’ll change it for you

forum moderator with ***** off signature ????????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Freedom of expression baby
Murica
Agree!!

Also remove Black meds, claymore and Rockets!!
Pages: 1 2