Universe Board

Full Version: NAT PROBLEM/999 everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

Recently I have encountered NAT problems in the game 

For ex: when i want to cw , sometimes I only see one guy , sometimes I can see both , sometimes I don't see any1 (including my team)

It says in the game "Modifiying NAT porthole , please rejoin but it still keeps making the same problem"

its very annoying , i need support in fixing it.

Please reply fast!

Ty.
Hi archnemesis, this can be problems with Slash Warning, if slash warning message appears coming from the enemy, to fix it he must rejoin in the server, the same if you are also slash warning to them, you will have to rejoin to fix it. 
Or this may be a problem with router, you would have to enable your UpNp and open the gaming ports for 7700-7800 (TCP-UDP) in your router.
You already have my Skype, if you want a more detailed help contact me there, but wait for other answers from the Game Masters, they may have other solutions for you.
Hello,
As @Scarecrow Mention Above sometimes when you spam to much your Melee Weapon you can reach the Slash warning 20/20 and when that happens you stay 999 for all your opponents and for your team mates.
If that is not the cause of you Nat problem, you can also Follow this Tutorial  ----- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks,
Universe Gamers gunz Staff
I hope your problem is solved by help from me and @Scarecrow.
If you still need anything, contact ne for pm.

Thread Solved.