Universe Board

Full Version: KKKKKKKKKKKKKK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

@STALLONE
3:25 lmfao
HAHAHA Big Grin
Lmfaoooo
not even funny really tho!!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk MDS
(02-12-2018, 04:03 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not even funny really tho!!

That is only because you can't speak English my friend, or you could be autistic I'm afraid.  Undecided
(02-12-2018, 08:39 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2018, 04:03 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not even funny really tho!!

That is only because you can't speak English my friend, or you could be autistic I'm afraid.  Undecided

According to what he just typed he can basicly speak english.

Invalid insult/argument Mr. Traan
(02-12-2018, 12:30 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2018, 08:39 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

According to what he just typed he can basicly speak english.

Invalid insult/argument Mr. Traan
Go back and read what I said in my comment, it seems that you do not understand English..... I said he ''can't speak'' not type... but it seems you have difficulties trying to understand English too.. i pity you
xD Jajaja
Pages: 1 2