Universe Board

Full Version: ceviche LOSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
[Image: xbC4N5v.jpg]
[Image: HVKTQcm.jpg]
HAHAHAHA
Nice dude Cool story bro
who and who
?????
nbbbb
cute cute cute cute did anyone notice the hp bar in the 1st screenshot
(02-20-2018, 10:15 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cute cute cute cute did anyone notice the hp bar in the 1st screenshot

Explain me what is so special about it ?
facepalm
(02-20-2018, 10:42 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-20-2018, 10:15 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cute cute cute cute did anyone notice the hp bar in the 1st screenshot

its blue and it only hit half way he took the screenshot at the right time. my first time seeing a screenshot like that. i
(02-22-2018, 02:24 PM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-20-2018, 10:42 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

its blue and it only hit half way he took the screenshot at the right time. my first time seeing a screenshot like that. i

Ohh cool !