Universe Board

Full Version: UniverseGunZ March Update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
That Dab move is so amazing great update
Nice, but add more hp and ap for the set Fantasy
Nice update I think Lead is better now. Also nice new emote and bullet particles+sounds.
Simplesmente amei essa att, bom Trabalho !!! Dab neles
Peru internet lixo fixes when
(03-03-2018, 11:04 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru internet lixo fixes when

Peru to busy buyin items on UGG that they forget to pay the internet bills men
(03-03-2018, 03:09 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-03-2018, 02:19 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The Emoji in-game  what happened to them @Pls! 
Example >love !

Try >s2

Got it
(03-03-2018, 11:27 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-03-2018, 11:04 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru internet lixo fixes when

Peru to busy buyin items on UGG that they forget to pay the internet bills men

*Too busy stealing their mommies credit cards, spending the 10$ on the card she worked all month for. Making her unable to pay for the internet bills.
Please figure out how to make donations automatic, I mean it’s not like you guys don’t know how. For someone who donates 85 Euros in a single month this is unacceptable.
Next update give me powers to ban people, since you faggots never online and once we report someone, you'll find an excuise not to ban them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6