Universe Board

Full Version: No macro for cw lead and glad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ban macro of cw, are bored the cws.
it is an advantage for the enemy vs a player with low fps
How we would detect players with macro/ players without macro?
Players who use macro do not know how to do tbf with dash, only tbf in one place
False, Old gens are capable of the unthinkable
and infinity defense macro
Very very very very very sibal....
Wtf your one of those tbf macro kids id you are kinggosu
(03-07-2018, 11:10 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.False, Old gens are capable of the unthinkable

I ain't an oldgen but true, I can do the unthinkable with my settings.

Cool
(03-08-2018, 06:54 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-07-2018, 11:10 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.False, Old gens are capable of the unthinkable

Cool

are u proud of it? playing a dead game 24/7 wasting your ***** life lmao
(03-08-2018, 08:29 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-08-2018, 06:54 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Cool

are u proud of it? playing a dead game 24/7 wasting your ***** life lmao

Hey, there's a difference between being on the forum and actually playing the game.

Since account sharing is allowed, I am sharing it with Ismail. I barely play it myself.
Pages: 1 2 3