Universe Board

Full Version: screenlag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my fps jump from 90 to 180 in cw doesnt get past 180 and when i play normal games it jumps from 200 to 250. it didnt happen before windows 10 aftere my pc updated to windows 10 this happened and it updated 1 year ago so icant go back to windows 8.1 anymore.

solutions i tired:
I reformated my pc
tried game booster
downloaded dxtory but dont know how to use it 
i tried ticking off all of the options in options and i have everything on lowest like maps and chars quality.

plz help i'd appreciate it if fsomeone who knows how to use dxtory helps me i heard it works and many people are using.
What is your pc spec?
Hello, @wtflol2

Here are some suggestions you can try:

- Disable the Full Screen Optimizations in the Launcher proprieties (Windows 10 only)
- Disk Defragmenter
- Clean your RAM before starting gunz (I suggest using the program Memory Cleaner 2.0)

As far as I know, Dxtory is only a recording software, so it probably won't help you. Anyway, if none of these options work, add me on skype, I'll try to help you then. Check ur private messages, I sent my skype ID.
It’s probably your pc you may just need an upgrade or maybe use a wired connection not wifi