Universe Board

Full Version: Selfclaimed top 1 European player Ajax did it again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here we go again Ajax even with my broken ***** graphic card with input lag zzz which head staff member are you going to pay off now to cover up for you just like like last year when you got dumpstered 2x times in a row sadly I lost these pictures, but you've never been worthy enough to post on this is for @maple, stick to scamming and paying people off like the lowlife you're.

I won't reply to this thread because the guy is pretty much irrelevant, but at least be happy that I didn't post these two other screenshots because you care so much stay safe don't hurt yourself in real life alright, stay safe Leugène   Heart

[Image: 4pQkgVV.jpg]
lol so ***** trash at this game when Johnny doesn't even play and has less than 120 fps LOL 

I kinda see why this kids such a loser and a loner now feels bad too bad he can't pay me for his GunZ skill like he can pay me for his RS items XDDDD
yeah I remember in 2017 he never been good he trash low-life, Johnny love you Heart
(03-19-2018, 02:27 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol so ***** trash at this game when Johnny doesn't even play and has less than 120 fps LOL 

I kinda see why this kids such a loser and a loner now feels bad too bad he can't pay me for his GunZ skill like he can pay me for his RS items XDDDD

haha yehhh he get new gpu 2 months i think i have the 2 screenshot you deleted maybe want me send you johnny?

loser ajax
whats up with forum today and ajax
lmao you might aswell forfeit the tourny becuz u got trashed b4 the first round even started o.o
Ajax loser. HAHAHA
don't mess with johnny fuckboii scammer *****
Kden  +  BibleThump = Ajax
inb4 ''it wasn't me'' ~ Ajax
Pages: 1 2 3