Universe Board

Full Version: Back from ijji :D Gori
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys, my name is Gori. I don't know how i got here. I thought the game died with the hackers back at IJJI/aeria games. Loved to play this game when i was a little kid. I have a few questions however english is not my native language so I might be sloppy [sup][sup].[/sup][/sup]
 Anyway I saw a recent post appear somewhere, on i think it was steam. That the actual Gunz the dual (similar to the one on IJJI) was making its return? I tried playing the second duel (Gunz 2). But i didn't feel it was something for me. I was in love with the K-style, the tournement 1vs1 servers in the weekends and the questing. The community overal with it's very nice clans like headshoot, eden garden etc... was also great.I tried some servers in the past but they didn't feel like the old gunz from ijji. They where to laggy i guess it just felt like i couldn't do the k-style properly cause of the patches/servers.Anyway trough the reddit i cam here. This server seems great fro mnow. Everyone is very good so i get my ***** kicked alot xD.

Im trying to get my skil a little bit back but it will take a while it seems :p. However im kinda in search for a clan, maybe a quest clan if there are any.
 And is Gunz The Duel making a return ? or am i having false hopes.
 Kind RegardsGoriUsed to be known as Timechanger/Kanariesnor
Welcome to UGG !!
Headshøt fun clan ??¿¿ I laughed a little bit.
Welcome sir.
Welcome to UGG!
Welcome.
Welcome to UGG
Welcome UGG

i'm new two!
(03-20-2018, 03:32 PM)bigbrad11 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome UGG

i'm new two!
welcome then  Heart
Welcome to this great community, as you are also new I hope to see you in game greetings.

My Name is Kiut.
Pages: 1 2