Universe Board

Full Version: Post all the names you already had in GunZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Olds - before 2010: PlusTz/[Blessed]BR/TeComi/Krizalid/SucoDeKiwi/Goenitz
2010 until today: Frezz/Visiliun/Lord/Avalanch/Astrid/Art/Prince/Rei/Cristal/SeculoXIII/Mokap/[Ax]Plutonic

PlusTz chorava brabo ossada
Learn engliah aswell Smile
que lord??????
(03-21-2018, 11:01 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Learn engliah aswell Smile

Ask your mother to teach me Smile
?????????????
(03-21-2018, 11:04 AM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.que lord??????

Fala comigo?

(03-21-2018, 11:10 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.who asked you?

Krl mlk Venezuela querendo gasta, não fode larva
(03-21-2018, 11:07 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2018, 11:01 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Learn engliah aswell Smile

Ask your mother to teach me Smile

Well nice insult but then you can better ask @staar
IGunZ/Ijji: Isei / Kamehamehaha (Revived twins).
I also had access too: Ratpoison (doubt anyone will know who he is) and No u accounts.

Private servers: 3liteW4rr10r (me and some real life friends did stupid names), Mercury, Isei, SinSu, xSinSu, GangAdhara, Zigarath (then some retard stole name), [+]Yun, KIDDYFIDDLER, itouchlilboys, kissmeplease, XIII, Luinelle, [61]Ruger, TheHornyBrit, heymynameistoolong, MRMINWOOLOO, Genre, Gomawo plus a bunch of random other names that I can't remember
(03-21-2018, 11:50 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I also had access too: Ratpoison (doubt anyone will know who he is)
That guy with youtube videos of dhs etc hehehe. Where can I collect my reward? 4Head

Thought kamehamaha ***** were dutch D:
(03-21-2018, 12:30 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2018, 11:50 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I also had access too: Ratpoison (doubt anyone will know who he is)
That guy with youtube videos of dhs etc hehehe. Where can I collect my reward? 4Head

Thought kamehamaha ***** were dutch D:

Yes the youtube guy! He was probably one of the best movers back around that time.

Kamehamehaha etc was Beyond Death, Joey (Jess, Divine Rose etc), me, Interceptor and some others.
Pages: 1 2 3 4