Universe Board

Full Version: i have many proplems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1>> i had an account on the old unvirsal guns that was named euro guns before  and i donated about 600 coins for set 180 - blue and green sgs - 2 rings for hp and 1 for xp - red sword - red set of 50  thats before game close 40-45 days and after that it closed and they said the game is too old and there is grat games on steam and so on  thats realy unfair becase i stoped playing from then for long time  and i found  that game back again thats realy unfair  iam from egypt  1 euro = 22 pound  

2>> u should make offers for coins or sutible prices for some countried i need to pay 220-230 for only 100 coins thats prety high for my country 

3>>in solo events when i join say thats map from 25  i nearly kill 20-23-18  and people leave the room so i get no coins thats unfair too it habbened many times  

[please be fair  i need the coins i paid before and i have my account data also the old one that was donated 600 coins  in old game the closed i paid nearly 1200 pound then ]           [sory for my bad english ]
Hello @wolfisback1
Welcome back to UGG.
I'll answer you in topics like you did.

1- Unfortunately we can't recover donator itens from the old server. This is a new server with a new database, so there is nothing we can do about your old account in the old server. Everything was deleted, as the donator itens.

2- About the prices. Prices are pre-set by the owners, so there is nothing we can do about it. I understand that in your country the prices are very high, but prices are balanced in other countries.

3- About the solo event, if the players are leaving there is nothing we can do. I recomend you to invite someone to join in your solo event room and PLAY vs you, but he needs to play fair, if he is letting you kill him, it's swap, and swap is not allowed in solo events.

If you have any questions, you can send me a PM:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread answered and closed.