Universe Board

Full Version: Spectate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Spectating your team only would be good. No need to spectate enemy team anyway.

I find this really good idea.
(03-25-2018, 08:29 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Spectating your team only would be good. No need to spectate enemy team anyway.

Ofc you dont need to spectate the other team, Only need to watch your team mates.
(03-25-2018, 08:44 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2018, 08:29 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Spectating your team only would be good. No need to spectate enemy team anyway.

Ofc you dont need to spectate the other team, Only need to watch your team mates.

So you can flame them ? XD
(03-25-2018, 08:53 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2018, 08:44 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So i can lead my team to the victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1, add spectating in real time only of ur clan mates.
(03-25-2018, 12:25 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2018, 08:53 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So i can lead my team to the victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KKKKKKKK so you can bench kuamr
funny how only people in teammusier are supporting the thread tyler1 LUL
(03-25-2018, 12:43 PM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.funny how only people in teammusier are supporting the thread tyler1 LUL

Funny how you got kicked 20 times Traan
(03-25-2018, 12:43 PM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.funny how only people in teammusier are supporting the thread tyler1 LUL

im not ?
(03-24-2018, 04:39 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bad idea. There's always Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak 3 or any other VoIP software which players can use to take advantage.

You are so dumb I cant even believe
Pages: 1 2 3 4