Universe Board

Full Version: No name for this map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
How does it looks? I will show you the map in-game soon.
For gladiator map: 10/10

Try add some stuffs like boxes/random walls because if its used to be a duel map so should be place to heal.
(06-13-2016, 04:52 AM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For gladiator map: 10/10

Try add some stuffs like boxes/random walls because if its used to be a duel map so should be place to heal.

Add me in skype,you know my name.
(06-13-2016, 05:01 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-13-2016, 04:52 AM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For gladiator map: 10/10

Add me in skype,you know my name.

Sure
Good map but i feel like i saw this map before.
(06-13-2016, 06:02 AM)mgdmgd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good map but i feel like i saw this map before.

No,I made it just now.

-GAME SCREENSHOTS-

Why do i have the feeling i saw it before too. And i think it is really simple. 4/10
Good map but i feel like i saw this map before.
(06-13-2016, 02:36 PM)mgdmgd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good map but i feel like i saw this map before.
You already said it.
simple men 5/10
Pages: 1 2