Universe Board

Full Version: remove 1v1 tourny prize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who else thinks we should remove the prize for this 1v1 tourny???? like cmon 

1) literally 80% of the players didn't even show up
2) the other players were 'ddosed' 
3) some random shitgen named akimbo won by a luckily placed bracket.. and dodges every player abusing the 'did not show up' rule 

he doesn't deserve gold name wtf did he even win?? xd 
hater

If someone is confirmed here and gets ddosed should not be a won tournament!
#prayforismail
4) players didnt respect the rules > DONT CAMP ... lots of potshot players
I don’t think these types of tournaments deserve any clout period. Leave that ***** to team play.
i mean if akimbo won this tourny i guess woulda won if i didnt over sleep lol
I respect your opinion that there are some people who play better than akimbo, but the problem the real problem is most of people didnt show up, follow the rules, the staff just followed the rules.... the provlem is that people didnt take the game seriously...
And about ismail i also think they should have delayed the match and waited more thats the right thing to do , but again that will cause other matches to be delayed and will have to resschedule everything, and basicly the staff are not responssible for him getting ddosd ... to them he just didnt show up and they had to take action according to their tourney rules ..
(04-16-2018, 04:57 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I respect your opinion that there are some people who play better than akimbo, but the problem the real problem is most of people didnt show up, follow the rules, the staff just followed the rules.... the provlem is that people didnt take the game seriously...
And about ismail i also think they should have delayed the match and waited more thats the right thing to do , but again that will cause other matches to be delayed and will have to resschedule everything, and basicly the staff are not responssible for him getting ddosd ... to them he just didnt show up and they had to take action according to their tourney rules ..
(04-16-2018, 04:57 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I respect your opinion that there are some people who play better than akimbo, but the problem the real problem is most of people didnt show up, follow the rules, the staff just followed the rules.... the provlem is that people didnt take the game seriously...

"the staff just followed the rules" lmao. Geilpoesje ended 3rd but didnt even sign up and didnt play a single match.

"-If anyone disconnects without a valid reason for the disconnection then the other person will automatically win. In case there will be a valid reason for the disconnection, the scores prior the disconnection will however remain the same." since when is getting ddos'd not a valid reason?

staff dont know their own rules lmao. pls is literally digging ugg's own grave =)
(04-16-2018, 06:03 AM)droptheworld911 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

"the staff just followed the rules" lmao. Geilpoesje ended 3rd but didnt even sign up and didnt play a single match.

"-If anyone disconnects without a valid reason for the disconnection then the other person will automatically win. In case there will be a valid reason for the disconnection, the scores prior the disconnection will however remain the same." since when is getting ddos'd not a valid reason?

staff dont know their own rules lmao. pls is literally digging ugg's own grave =)

kkkkkkkkkkk banned
(04-16-2018, 06:03 AM)droptheworld911 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

1.None asked ur opinion
2.Ur banned
3. I Played 2 matches
4. Klashnekoff signed up and hes my clan mate and friend, he didnt wanna play so i took his place.
5. I dont give a ***** about the tournament i played for fun. i even forgot i had a match

(04-16-2018, 07:52 AM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

1.None asked ur opinion
2.Ur banned
3. I Played 2 matches
4. Klashnekoff signed up and hes my clan mate and friend, he didnt wanna play so i took his place.
5. I dont give a ***** about the tournament i played for fun. i even forgot i had a match

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk get rekt trash ajax
Pages: 1 2 3