Universe Board

Full Version: Server ping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys i need your help with my server ping idk why increases when i'm playing , i've a good net , sometimes increases like 1000 ping server o 700 please i need your help!!
Hello,
Ping problems 999 are related to connections that have NAT.
You can solve this problem by performing port forwarding on ports standards gunz 7700-7800.
Or also activating the service called UPnP present in all modern routers.
Here are some tutorials that can help you:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks Amber_Bot.
@Scarecrow @YatenN
Might just be your location in the world who knows does it affect your game play that much
Tell me one think.
When your server ping gets 1000 you see players lag to?
This is completely normal, sometimes the server ping increases and sometimes lowers, this can be also a little problem in your internet, for example, when my server ping increase, I know that my internet is not 100%. This is not a rule of all cases, that is what happen to me. 
Sometimes the server is having some little trouble with the server ping, so I ask you to be calm, because this is something normal, all the players feels the same in sometime, as myself. 
I ask you to add me in Skype, sou we can try something to have your issue solved.
Skype ID: spectro.me.add
Hello Dear,

Some time has been passed and you didn't answer us. Please tell us if you already solve this issue. If no let me know and I will help you solve it. 
Please, check your private message. 

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
Thread Still Pending.
thanks a lot for your answers but my question or my problem was idk my server ping increases but i think maybe its my net or something else i'will fix it. thanks so much for your soppurts!!

thanks for your anwers bro You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/b]  i'll do it , i'll check my moden , but also i've some problems with losing fps in the game do u have any idea for that? please someone can help me please!!

my video is gt 730 64bits idk what is the ***** problem? do u have any idea please!!
Hey pastrolo
I've heard from a friend that fps is low due to the update & the server's security to prevent hackers

Something about the amount of players in the room resulting in your lost fps, that is why the max player per room is 16 (sadly)
Hopefully there is nothing wrong with your graphics card , All we can do is hope it is fixed in the next update

Staff can correct me if I am wrong**
Hello Pastrolo,

As Devil said about the amount of players in the room resulting in your lost FPS, that is why the max player per room is 16 players (sadly). But nothing that gets in the way too much.
It's just security issues where we had no choice ''or one or the other''.
But don't worry Pastrolo, this issue will be solve soon in the next update!!
Thanks @Devil you are not wrong!!
Please check your PM as well.

- If you have any other question, please feel free to contact me on skype > live:m.fenn_2 or send a PM our staff member.
ThreadClosed!

Regards,
Fenn.