Universe Board

Full Version: What the ***** is going on with LEAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dudes. @Pls @Kllaus

Lead is so broken at this momment. Even tho i have 300 ping people is pb'ing me from long distances while im at the air moving. I am getting pb'd so hard by people who doesnt even know how to lead. I Tried to get 200 ping - 300 ping , etc just to test out and its all the same. You dont need to lead anymore i am just hitting and spamming randomly to people with that high ping and im doing alot of damage.

I Already talk'd about this to @Pls and he said hes gonna fix it in the next update but i hope that doesnt take to long becouse cw lead atm is so annoying
Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.
(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

This is not happening only to peruvians vs peruvians, its happening to everyone from different countries. I get 250 ping to some people and they are just randomyl spamming or hitting me while im at air and im getting Full hp to red in 5 seconds. 

In the history of gunz that never happened to me with 250+ ping lmao Lead need to be as it used to be
(05-02-2018, 01:15 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

This is not happening only to peruvians vs peruvians, its happening to everyone from different countries. I get 250 ping to some people and they are just randomyl spamming or hitting me while im at air and im getting Full hp to red in 5 seconds. 

In the history of gunz that never happened to me with 250+ ping lmao Lead need to be as it used to be

@pls promised us ti fix it 5 updates ago so enjoy waiting 5 more,when he "fixed"it last time he even fked it more.
Who the fk plays lead 2018 rofl, must be so bad
whats the point of playing lead? this is a shooting game u ***** aim shoot the person aim on him 
 lead was not supposed to exist anyways
wtf
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lead. The way it is at the moment is perfect.
Welcome ugg 2k18 full vPn
full of VPN hahaha .... Just to avoid NAT