Universe Board

Full Version: Lead Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(05-05-2018, 02:26 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.as they said above

1- I LOVE ABDUL
2 - IM TOO GAY
3 - IM GAY

aw stop pls
(05-05-2018, 02:10 PM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2018, 01:44 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2018, 01:36 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Option 1: Back to old lead - kill the lead clanwar completely.
Option 2: Remove lead completely - make antilead clanwars more active.
Option 3: Stick to what we have - active lead and anti clanwar.

But yeah, do what the poll says. Just don't cry later on that lead is dead.

totally option 2 
lead is stupid get over it guys  lol its 2018 xd
you don't even play cws random, your opinions are needed for quest mode suggestions

you are the most retarded braindamaged insecure   kid i ever seen in my life  
you broke records for being retard srsly abdul
how stupid can a person be ?  xd 
congratu;ations you won something atleast in your miserable disgusting poor life in the ghettos
dont make me post your house picture infront of all these users  @havoc
(05-05-2018, 11:06 AM)AngelKorean Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

Some things i like:
- Due to the lag compensation calculation it is easier to play against campers with claymores/blackmeds/rockets/elements
- The game is faster, cw's take shorter and are more arcade like
- Like Phanta said, more people do play lead because of the leveling of the playingfield

Some things i dislike:
- The biggest thing wrong with the current lead mode, is that actual lead isnt rewarded. Now its more useful to spam hits from distance, then actually performing highly skilled lead shots. This makes it possible for people who, with all due respect, arent good lead players, to beat good lead players. 

Conclusion
I think the current lag compensation calculation system needs to be tweaked, and made less effective. GunZ has always been a skill game, with a certain luck factor which makes it rewarding to play, even for less expierenced players. Make the current system 50% less effective, so actual lead is rewarded with damage, and normal hits arent. Nerf claymores/elements/blackmeds, camping shouldnt be rewarded. Rockets are fine, atleast they require some kind of skill. 

To Pls: i think its great that you're trying to update the system, and i am all for that. But the current leadsystem to me is less fun then the old one.

Good Silvian.
(05-04-2018, 09:54 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The poll will be closed in 28 days if the old Lead wins, the server will be updated.

Will be updated next year ?
(05-07-2018, 07:10 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-04-2018, 09:54 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The poll will be closed in 28 days if the old Lead wins, the server will be updated.

Ofc not, pls is not so fast
(05-07-2018, 09:28 AM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-07-2018, 07:10 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

salty because of demotion.
(05-07-2018, 09:39 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-07-2018, 09:28 AM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

salty because of demotion.

Bla bla
Ironic that half of you guys who voted for the original lead didn't even play GunZ when it was ONLY lead. Even more ironic is that 99% of you guys don't even play lead, so why it matters to you is beyond me.
(05-08-2018, 12:11 AM)snr86 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ironic that half of you guys who voted for the original lead didn't even play GunZ when it was ONLY lead. Even more ironic is that 99% of you guys don't even play lead, so why it matters to you is beyond me.

80% thinks anti lead is the way gunz was...
(05-08-2018, 03:36 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-08-2018, 12:11 AM)snr86 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ironic that half of you guys who voted for the original lead didn't even play GunZ when it was ONLY lead. Even more ironic is that 99% of you guys don't even play lead, so why it matters to you is beyond me.

80% thinks anti lead is the way gunz was...

Ikr. They don't know the struggle of 10 minute rounds and running out of ammo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6