Universe Board

Full Version: Post Your Game Place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what i just got Smile

a 1920x780 Monitor and Mechanical keyboard HyperX + Mouse

[Image: j3nuSR3.jpg]
[Image: ABFdDbX.jpg]
peruvian kid is starving but prefer to buy a mechanical keyboard instead of food kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
stopd deleting my posts zzzz
(06-09-2018, 08:39 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.peruvian kid is starving but prefer to buy a mechanical keyboard instead of food kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

+1 lmao
(06-09-2018, 08:39 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.peruvian kid is starving but prefer to buy a mechanical keyboard instead of food kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Starving? lol xd i wont even waste my time on you. 

PS : Some admin pls do something with this person
(06-09-2018, 05:43 AM)snr86 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: ABFdDbX.jpg]
thats my pc ToT
(06-09-2018, 10:12 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You badicly wasted time on him, because you replayrd to him.....

Sad give your kids somethung to eat fam
(06-09-2018, 10:12 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

kkkkkkkkkk poor ***** peruvian, so was there that you cried 24/7 about lead and got dq'd? kkkkkkkkkkk trash loser
(06-09-2018, 02:38 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

kkkkkkkkkk poor ***** peruvian, so was there that you cried 24/7 about lead and got dq'd? kkkkkkkkkkk trash loser

Learn some basic english macaco do caralho
(06-09-2018, 04:31 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2018, 02:38 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Learn some basic english macaco do caralho

peruvian calling someone macaco kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you guys are as retards as pinoys