Universe Board

Full Version: Freedom To Speak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made this thread where players can express what they feel in the changes that occurs in our community.

lemme share this!

Why have to hire those less deserving people were in fact there are more deserving on that certain position.

I'm not saying that he/she must get demotion what I just want to say is that please pick deserving players for the staff team cuz its not for their own its for the community.

Just sharing no hatred .. If ur guilty I don't care
If your not from brazil or speak portugese your chances are low
Precisely Lars ...
Doooooooooooooooooooooooomed!

Sure there are more deserving peeps to be on the said position but i guess it's just a waste of time making an application if that's their basis to be qualified.
[Image: cr.gif]
Precisely @Vinch
Kids Can't Handle GMs works lmfao.  Cool  
for me I can Handle GMs jobs and Adv also  Big Grin  

Too Pro @Pls -san
(06-22-2018, 11:13 AM)Tube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kids Can't Handle GMs works lmfao.  Cool  

Too Pro @Pls -san

You joking right ?
(06-22-2018, 11:16 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-22-2018, 11:13 AM)Tube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kids Can't Handle GMs works lmfao.  Cool  

Too Pro @Pls -san

You joking right ? 

Well , In your mind I am joking but for me TBH i can do that works if i had a chance.
12 years old kids want to be GM
Pages: 1 2 3